Free agency, is a time for NFL fans to find hope in that their team will sign some different makers. Most of the bottom teams have a a lot of cap space to work with, the Panthers are an exception, the team will have roughly 36 million to possibly resign their free agents like James Bradberry, Gerald McCoy, Mario Addison, Brice Irvin, Tre Boston and others to think about. After resigning our own guys i think Carolina will have around 20-24 million left going into the open market fase, it’s time to stop playing around and get some more difference makers in Carolina.
So these are five players i would love to see the Panthers sign to contracts and play on Sundays:
– Robby Anderson | WR | NYJ | 2-3y 6-8M – Chris Harris Jr | CB | DEN | 1y 10-11M
– Eric Ebron | TE| IND | 2-3y 7-9M
– A.J Klein | LB | NO |1-2y 4-5M
– Tavon Wilson | DET | 2-4y 5-7M
These are five free agents i wouldn’t want to see be signed by the Panthers and i think they would be bad moves.
– AJ Green | Injuries apon injuries he just missed all of 2019 and will turn 32 this year, he does have the potential to still be a top tier receiver but the risk is too high.
– Tom Brady | he’s 43 and my quarterback in still Cam Newton.
– Jimmy Smith | I’m just not fan of his play or the way that he carries himself, Smith has gotten into trouble with the law and PEDS in the past, although he would still be a decent number two cornerback, Chris Harris Jr is the safer and better option.
– Ndamukong Suh | Gerald McCoy is alot better and I’d much rather us get a deal done/use the franchise tag on him than sign Suh. – Robert Quinn | He was linked to the Panthers last offseason and I’m very happy we decided to sign Bruce Irvin over Quinn as he did absolutely nothing in Dallas.
#Panthers @carolinapantherscanada On Instagram