1. Mason Martin 1B PIT: Martin has a 60 grade power tool and drives the ball to all fields. Though his strikeouts are an issue he posted a .393 wOBA in 2019.
2. Chris Rodriguez RHP LAA: Rodriguez has 3 above average pitches with good control but has been held back due to injuries. He could follow the path of Clarke Schmidt another pitcher who was injured and has the tools and just needed to pitch to show what he is capable of.
3. Lewin Diaz 1B MIA: Diaz has made major changes to his swing and body. Though he did struggle in AAA with the Marlins it was very pitcher friendly park and he showcased his power well. He also has very good defense for a first baseman.
4. Ryan Jeffers C MIN: Jeffers is a good defensive catcher with power. He had 14HRs in 103 games in 2019 with a .392 wOBA. He also threw out potential base stealers 26% of the time.
5. Maximo Acosta SS TEX: Acosta has very advanced plate skills with a hit over power plate profile. He also is a very good fielder with speed. At his age (17) he has plenty of time to fill out and add power and possibly become a 5 tool player.