POV: You are in bed and are so bored that you decided to click on this article since you have already watched every Netflix show out there.
I have decided to play a fun game to try to shake off your boredom. As you can see, it is called “guess that ex-knick”.
Basically I am going to give you a few clues about a former Knick who had a very short stint with the team, and you are going to try to guess who I am talking about.
Let me know out of 5 players how many you get right!
- This player played 17 games with us in the 2017-2018 season 7.5 points 3.5 rebounds and .9 assists.
- This player is now not in the NBA.
- This player was on the Houston Rockets before signing here. This player was on the Kings after leaving the Knicks.
- This player played one season in the NBA for the Knicks in 2016-2017.
- He went undrafted in 2015 after playing at Monroe College from 2011-2013 and played for the Knicks summer league team in 2015.
- He played 32 games, started 4 games, played 10 minutes per game, and averaged 3 points and 2 rebounds per game.
- He now plays basketball in Germany.
- This player played on the Atlanta Hawks summer league team and was signed by the Knicks in September 2014 when the Knicks traded Travis Outlaw to open a roster spot for this player.
- This player played 51 games for the Knicks in the 2014-2015 season and averaged 4 PPG and 2 RPG in 13 MPG.
- This player then played for the Lakers for 3 years, however, he only played 25 games in total for them.
- This player now plays for the Lakers G-League team, the South Bay Lakers, and he has been playing with them for the past 3 years.
- This person played at UCLA for 4 years and went undrafted in the 2014 draft.
- This player played for the Knicks for 3 seasons.
- He went to Kansas State University and was drafted in 2008 by the Celtics with the 47th pick
- He played for the Knicks from the 2009-2010 season (was traded midseason to the Knicks from Boston) to the 2011-2012 season and averaged 12 PPG his first season with us.
- His real name is Henry, but during his time with the Knicks, we didn’t usually call him Henry.
- He now plays basketball in Japan, and he retired from the NBA in 2015.
Henry (Billy) Walker
- This player played one season with us (the 2015-2016 season) and averaged 3.9 PPG, and 2.6 RPG on 11 MPG.
- This player has recently played for FC Barcelona Lassa of the Liga ACB and the EuroLeague.
- This player was drafted 17th overall in the 2010 draft but the Chicago Bulls but was later traded to the Washington Wizards.
I hope you guys enjoyed the game!