As the NBA season is slowly but surely creeping up on us, I started thinking about the rest of the NBA season, and what it will look like. I enjoy thinking of questions for myself to answer, just to get myself thinking about the future of this NBA season. So far, I have thought of these questions relating to the season in Orlando:
- Do you think it was fair that 8 teams didn’t go to Orlando?
- Do you think it is too much of a risk for the NBA to resume?
- Which player do you think has the most to prove in these playoffs?
- Who do you think is going to win the championship, and why?
- How do you think the NBA should give the higher seeds an advantage if any since they won’t have a home-court advantage?
- Do you think NBA players will show rust when they return?
- What do you think the NBA should do if some of the teams players contract the virus?
- Who do you think will make the 8th seed in the Western Conference?
- Do you like how the NBA will most likely start the new season in December?
- Do you think that the NBA will continue to start their season in December for the future?
- How much of a difference do you think having no fans in the stadium will cause?
- I have heard that some players might not feel comfortable going to Orlando. What are your thoughts on that?
- Do you think there should be an asterisk on the NBA champion this year? Why or why not?
I hope you guys enjoyed reading and answering some of my questions, and maybe you can also try thinking of some questions to answer, since to me, its actually a fun activity!